Video game OSTs

Hey all, this is Judd from End of an Ear. Just FYI, both the Zelda and Mega Man LPs we sold recently on Discogs were consignment pieces in which the consignor set the prices, not us. We sold the copies we got from the label in the store when they were first released for the normal Suggested Retail Price. Thanks.

Hey all, this is Judd from End of an Ear. Just FYI, both the Zelda and Mega Man LPs we sold recently on Discogs were consignment pieces in which the consignor set the prices, not us. We sold the copies we got from the label in the store when they were first released for the normal Suggested Retail Price. Thanks.

98069-not-impressed-gif-Jasmine-and-KYsW

Just as an aside, I think that I remember Silent Hill 2's soundtrack to be pretty awesome. However, has anyone ever tried listening to Tool's Lateralus album while playing Silent Hill 2? I'm pretty sure that I remember doing this for awhile since I got into the album at the same time as the game. I think that the atmosphere really works together.

Random af, I haven't played a silent hill game in 10+ years but I remember around the time of silent hill 2 there was this badass game I played on the ps2 called Shadow of Destiny. Seems obscure. Anyone else here ever play that? Was it as awesome as I'm remembering?

I remember that game. Always wanted to play it. I even slept on it when it was re-released on PSP like 4 or 5 years ago.

I remember that game. Always wanted to play it. I even slept on it when it was re-released on PSP like 4 or 5 years ago.

I had no idea it was re-released. I'm reading up a bit on it now actually, that's pretty damn cool. Every now and then I'll occasionally remember this game (usually barely even remember what it's called) and I'll mention it, and nobody ever has any recollection of the game or knows anything about it. I barely remember anything beyond time travel and the fact that I reaaallly liked it. I'm going to have to try and pick up a copy on eBay.

I didn't actually have a playstation back in the day so all of my memories of those games stem from my experiences with other peoples' systems. But I got a 60gb PS3 when blu-rays became a thing... backwards compatibility for the win, now I get to slowly re-experience all the great games I briefly played ages ago.

This is also a bit random, and I know this is more of a compilation, BUT, I would freaking love a pressing of the first few Tony Hawk's Pro Skater soundtracks! Those games and songs bring back so many great memories...

I'd love this too, wish it could happen. Not saying it would be impossible, but.... really damn close to it if your pockets aren't deep. You'd essentially have to license each track for inclusion on a comp. And then license the use of the THPS name and assets, etc. all to make a mediocre sounding record which would never have any chance of breaking even. And being that these would be comprised of, and I hate to use this term, "real" music, I doubt any of the existing VGM bootleggers would be willing to touch a project like that unofficially.

All in all not worth it when all the tracks (at least from the first game) are available on vinyl already as part of albums by great bands full of other great songs.

fallout.

Fallout 3! Seriously, in the ultimate package they had cd's of the soundtrack that looked like vinyl, so they should at least press it! :D

ALL of these.

Fallout 3 / New Vegas

either of the bethesda fallout games soundtracks which I was actually surprised to find out din't exist when I first looked into it.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas, if the songs from the various radio stations were pressed. I don't know if I'd go for either of the game scores, I'd rather just play the games themselves.

I want Fallout 3 and New Vegas OSTs so bad.

Fallout 1/2/3/NV

YES

I'd give anything for New Vegas to be pressed, especially any of the music from the DLC Old World Blues.

Spacelab9 just posted this on FB:

10845818_496291377192529_826568561209344

Merry Christmas everyone!