Video game OSTs

This actually made me happy though, from instagram 

stsphonoco
19 hours ago
This was pointed out to us and we want to make it clear that no one should buy the MOTHER Ost for $100. There will be copies available very soon on our webstore, including a limited number of colored copies due to cancelled kickstarter pledges.

This has been a public service announcement from your pals at Ship to Shore PhonoCo.

Now that I found out this is an ultra rare private pressing. and ULTRA LIMITED  with  deluxe artwork and remastered audio. That is not only extremely rare and impossible to find now but also Looks and sounds beautiful.

I need to have it. 

That is the opposite reaction than the one I had. I would like Castlevania but dont want a super expensive premium. Especially not with that album cover.

So glad I have the chance to possibly pick up the MOTHER OST from their webstore. 

On another note; I would love the LittleBigPlanet soundtracks to get pressings, and after posting this and reading through the thread I was surprised that the Tekken soundtracks were not mentioned whatsoever. I'd love to own Tekken 4 on vinyl especially.

I think the top of my wish list for video game soundtracks would be Deadly Premonition and The Curse of Monkey Island. I don't see either happening though. Maybe Deadly Premonition since cult horror movies keep getting pressings and it's cult horror game.

I fucking love the Deadly Premonition soundtrack. Life Is Beautiful is so perfectly bad that it's good.

Random list of games i want on vinyl not in any order

Ape escape

Tresures of the deep

Silent hill 1-4

Crash bandicoot 1-warped

fatal frame 1-3

Gex 3 <<<<<<<<<< got the main menu song stuck in my head right now lol

Twisted metal 2

The last of us

Spyro

Fuck do you guys want me to keep going let me know lol!

I fucking love the Deadly Premonition soundtrack. Life Is Beautiful is so perfectly bad that it's good.

Oh, man this is such a great game. I originally played it on 360, but recently downloaded the Director's Cut on PS3. I am so busy now that I am not sure I will get around to replaying it soon, but I sure hope I replay it someday.

I am seriously holding out for Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II and Bloodborne. 

Bloodborne had an absolutely exceptional soundtrack, a company like Mondo could make amazing variants / cover art for these. I wish someone would snatch up the rights. I would be concerned if spacelab got it, they would make a pic disc. 

Random list of games i want on vinyl not in any order

Ape escape

Tresures of the deep

Silent hill 1-4

Crash bandicoot 1-warped

fatal frame 1-3

Gex 3 <<<<<<<<<< got the main menu song stuck in my head right now lol

Twisted metal 2

The last of us

Spyro

Fuck do you guys want me to keep going let me know lol!

This is happening, on the off-chance that you didn't already know.

They'll probably have a lot on hand plus records are slower to sell out than their posters. As long as you're around when it goes up your get one

Tell that to the Jurassic Park fans last year :)

Seriously though, vinyl definitely lasts longer than the prints. However, for internet releases, popular vinyl still goes in a half hour to a few hours. The interesting dynamic here is that a ton of their stock goes at ComicCon since it's not traditionally released until a week after. We saw this with the Ghibli releases and the Batman 7"s. A couple of the 7"s went in minutes. We'll just have to wait and see.

Isn't Deadly Premonition essentially Twin Peaks: The Game? I love Twin Peaks, maybe I should play it soon.

Twin Peaks: The Game: Resident Evil Edition is probably the best way to sum it up. If you play it, don't go in expecting a masterpiece, because the gameplay is pretty clunky, the audio is all sorts of jacked up and it looks like a PS2 game. But it has so much damn charm and character that you'll want to keep playing it.