Video game OSTs

Yessssss. Awesome, just got Banjo! There's probably so much freaking traffic on the site. Everyone who's having errors, just keep trying and it will eventually direct you to the Shopify processing page. 

I'm glad there's a "Pick Up" option available. There's no way I'm paying $12.00 for shipping when I'm only a two hour drive away. 

Hope everyone gets through!

Haha. A 4 hour drive is going to cost more than $12 in gas dude.

For people bitching about shipping, check this out for 1 x Battletoads to the UK.

1x Battletoads Vinyl Soundtrack for $25.00 each

Subtotal : $25.00 USD

Shipping : $21.85 USD

Total : $46.85 USD

My order is confirmed now though, keep trying guys.

Don't forget import tax and that shitty £8 fee royal mail charge on top....

He's talking about roundtrips

Well roundtrip time depends on traffic. Afternoon to LA is about 2 hours if you forgo the 5 and just drive on the 15. 5 at night is the dream cause i can usually get home in an hour and half depending on driving style lol. So roundtrip can depend on it being 3.5-5 hours depending on traffic. This is also because I live in North County SD so I don't know how it is just driving all the way down to the city so eh. 

What the fuck have I been doing this whole time. I've preordered:

Streets of Rage

Shenmue

Last of Us

Perfect Dark

Banjo Kazooie

Battletoads

and I'm going to cancel them all because I'd rather spend $240 on fucking awesome albums that I'll play all the time. Not collectible video game soundtracks that might get played once.

What the fuck have I been doing this whole time. I've preordered:

Streets of Rage

Shenmue

Last of Us

Perfect Dark

Banjo Kazooie

Battletoads

and I'm going to cancel them all because I'd rather spend $240 on fucking awesome albums that I'll play all the time. Not collectible video game soundtracks that might get played once.

Well to be fair, Last Of Us is probably the most listenable of all the bunch but that's just me. I still want to get Fallout 3's soundtrack on vinyl.

In all honesty it's not THAT much, considering you can deduct like $100 from that for TLOU. Although in my opinion that's probably the best out of that list.

This is why I chose not to order any of the 3 today though. You need to ask yourself how much you'll REALLY listen to them. Tbh I find this a problem with any soundtrack (although probably more so films), I mean who's sitting there listening to the soundtrack to the original Godzilla film!?

There are a select few soundtracks I'm happy with, but ordering for the sake of ordering is crazy.