FS: TWIABP: 1 of a kind variant/tour press/old gray test presses

So Derrick of TWIABP/BWM found some cool shit and is putting it on Ebay. It includes a 1/1 copy of Formlessness that looks really cool with the label ripped up, the /100 tour press of Whenever if Ever, and Old Gray/Sorority Noise Tests.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/100yearocean/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I should just buy it just to fuck with him.

Wanna go half-sies? We can just ship it back and forth to each other. Kinda like that movie about pants that travel and see the world more than the girls that wear the pants. We'll take selfies with it and take it out to nice restaurants. It'll be like our child that we share custody of.

Wanna go half-sies? We can just ship it back and forth to each other. Kinda like that movie about pants that travel and see the world more than the girls that wear the pants. We'll take selfies with it and take it out to nice restaurants. It'll be like our child that we share custody of.

i am literally down for this

That's a sick variant. I wonder if it's playable?

I would assume so. I don't exactly think that's the kind of vinyl you would buy to play though. I'm more interested in why it was even pressed though. Was Topshelf just fucking around with ideas or something, and then they just gave it to the band? Are there more 1/1 variants out there?

I would assume ParkingLot knew about it within like 5 minutes of it being posted. If he doesn't get this then that's two variants of Formlessness he's likely to never get, seeing as there's also a /10 clear version that I'm assuming the band, or members of Topshelf have for themselves.

edit: also that sorority noise test press, I want it so bad.

I would assume like a solid $150-180. These things are always unpredictable.

haha i seriously hope we win it, holy shit this is going to be golden, yo at the end of our fun we should definitely destroy it tho because this is like the Ring it is too much power in one disk. 

haha i seriously hope we win it, holy shit this is going to be golden, yo at the end of our fun we should definitely destroy it tho because this is like the Ring it is too much power in one disk. 

I'd definitely be down to pitch in, this is some next level shit. Imagine Parkinglot's tears if it was actually destroyed though.

I'd definitely be down to pitch in, this is some next level shit. Imagine Parkinglot's tears if it was actually destroyed though.

Hey man, it's just one variant he will never have to collect. Out of sight, out of mind. Let's melt that bad boy in a volcano, who lives in Hawaii on VC?

What if we just turned it into a tiny little bowl?

edit: then we could gift it back to Derrick over at BWM or some shit.

Haha, I just told him our plan in a group I'm in with a bunch of label owners and he said he'll just put another rare copy up, (but he liked my comment so I tihnk that means he supports our plan)