FS: TWIABP: 1 of a kind variant/tour press/old gray test presses

Don't variants often get mixed up like that grey/yellow Formlessness, while switching plates or whatever?  I really hope labels don't start calling these /1 or /2 variants and selling them for exorbitant amounts on the bay.

Yeah it's a transition copy, when switching colors. One of the guys I know who put out the Teen Suicide record was gonna sell me one.

I'm seriously considering selling off my twiabp collection.  It's just a pain in the ass with the non stop represses, and the band blowing up and having their stuff sell for more.

I'd just go for all the 1st presses/tour presses if I were you. Fuck the represses, and the lack of general knowledge out there on the cassettes is pretty disapointing. I still have no fucking clue if there are 3 or 4 pressings of the Josh Is Dead Cassette. I know BWM has the blue formlessness cassette listed as the 4th press, but I feel like there might be 5 pressings of that cassette.

I realize they have the masters and can basically make copies whenever they want to, but it cannot be very cheap to make such a small batch of records.

Well these exploded label copies were probably made by Derrick's friend at the plant while he was fucking around while making the 5th pressing. The grey/yellow looks like it's just a transition copy so I doubt they've actually spent any money on these. From their tumblr and facebook it's pretty safe to say that the band could not give a single shit about these different variants.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha holy shit really? That's funny as shit. That's about $525 he spent on that shit (give or take a few if he got dat combined shipping)

Since you're talking to him I figure you also got stuff worked out with Derrick and buying some of the rarer stuff?

edit: just saw your thread. Nice