FS: TWIABP: 1 of a kind variant/tour press/old gray test presses

inb4 someone buys in, and disappears when they get it.

They'll have to be VC verified before they get sent the 7" plus a blood test and tracking device.

Also:

We're trying to win this 1/1 Variant record so we can take awesome pix with it.  ... See the whole story

Bitch, that is the whole story. What more is there to see?

inb4 it gets wrecked by usps

Wouldn't that just aid in the final plan...?

For reals though, I gotta go to bed. Message me with what the plan is. We could even make a cool scrapbook of all the selfies and it'll be called: Remember that time we all pitched in to buy a $160 7" and then took selfies with it and then broke it into pieces so it could never be complete again? Hahaha, fun times. Let's not do that again.

Well I just sent Andy my money.

If we pull this off, I might die from laughing.

ALSO, I lowered the shipping to $1 which'll cover the envelope/stamps to mail out the broken pieces to everyone. You'll obviously have to pay shipping to mail it to the next person which'll only be like $3 max. 

Ballistic, if this goes through I'll refund you the $3 difference since I changed it after you paid. If not, I'll refund the whole amount (obvs.)

Wow so a thread of guys being dicks, thanks internet!

On subject this record looks really cool.  It seems Gotta Groove records sent this style with exploding labels to several small labels with the orders earlier this year to let them see something they are doing now.  So most of them are 1/1, but a few labels have liked it enough to order them.

Wow so a thread of guys being dicks, thanks internet!

On subject this record looks really cool.  It seems Gotta Groove records sent this style with exploding labels to several small labels with the orders earlier this year to let them see something they are doing now.  So most of them are 1/1, but a few labels have liked it enough to order them.

honestly it's just funny, if you can't see the humor in all of it, i don't know what to say.

a 1/1 record is just asking for trouble for a lot of people, it's better off being a 1/none