PO: Jawbreaker - 24 Hour Revenge Therapy reissue

i would've ordered this on red if i had known. but i preordered this thing way back when it was announced and it came black last week.

the bonus tracks are download only, in case anyone was wondering. nothing super crazy about them.

the pressing sounds fine, don't think it's any major improvement over my original. but haven't played them back-to-back.

i don't have a bivouac/chesterfield king original, but those reissues sound great. i've listened to those a ton since they came out.

Just came to post the link but you guys are way ahead of me. I almost ordered for a red but looks like I missed the boat big time, so I'll just buy a normal copy locally.

i would've ordered this on red if i had known. but i preordered this thing way back when it was announced and it came black last week.

the bonus tracks are download only, in case anyone was wondering. nothing super crazy about them.

the pressing sounds fine, don't think it's any major improvement over my original. but haven't played them back-to-back.

i don't have a bivouac/chesterfield king original, but those reissues sound great. i've listened to those a ton since they came out.

I'm in the same boat at feeling just barely disappointed that they waited until black shipped to put a color version on sale.

These reissues sound great though. They don't sound hugely different, just mildly better than the originals. I A/B'ed Bivouac, and can say that it does sound better than my OP. It's essentially the same as the SubPop reissues it terms of them sounding nearly the same, which is great. No brick walls, or terrible mastering choices.

I'm especially happy to get 24HRT as my OP has some mysterious damage to it. Can't wait to crank it up tonight.

My order was #95 and was shipped last night, they probably are.

I don't mind waiting... just don't want to miss out on red if possible. Not a huge deal, obviously, as I'll blast this thing a lot, but I'm kind of a Jawbreaker nerd so I'd hate the end up having to eBay this to satiate my base desires.

I listened to the reissue on black vinyl last night and it sounded great - much better than the original. I was kind of bummed that you have to download to get the extra tracks.

Adam said that he didn't want to mess with the tracklisting for the reissue, which is why they sent the extra tracks as a download. When I first got the record I felt the same way you did, but after reading that comment it made a little more sense to me why they did it this way.