White Octave -Style 6312 LP

grabbed the 100 variant. thought about getting the bundle with the shirt or picking up Menergy as well. but was able to talk myself out of it. Anyone know if the Menergy they are offering is the original press? I already have one, but I thought if it was a different press on a different label I would grab it. Cause that's a all time favorite album of mine. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is anyone aware if these have made it into the hands of the label yet? Last I read was that they were supposed to receive the records from the plant on 9-27....just curious is all. I know its become the norm now for the most part, but stuff with no real release date kinda bums me out. 

Yea it is the norm, and that is especially true with this label.  I don't think I've ever received anything from them within earshot of its release date.  That being said, I have always received my orders and have never had to pester them to get it to me, so that's a win in my book.

Fair enough, I'm okay with that. I just hate when a release date is set, they push the release real hard, the date passes and people be all like "it'll happen when it happens". Still excited beyond words for this though.

An update would be good though. I have an upcoming move that I need to redirect mail for. This wasn't on my list of post-move POs. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Update on orders.
1. The majority of the …Of Sinking Ships orders have been sent out. The final batch should be going out in the next couple days or so. Thanks for your patience in this long, frustrating process. The records turned out nicely and you will be pleased when they finally pop up in your mailbox.
2. Most of the White Octave LPs are pressed. We have the black and clear with white splatte...r copies. The plant did not press the green / white variant for unknown reasons, they instead just pressed more white splatter copies in place of them. The plant is running another 100 units of the corrected vinyl. They are estimating a completion on those of 11/6, so they should land at the Brooklyn warehouse around 11/12.

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on the White Octave shipment? Was an email sent out regarding the green/white variant? I received nothing...

They were supposed to receive the green/white from the plant on the 12th (it was delayed), but as of the 14th they still hadn't. This according to a comments section on their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/#!/brokencircles/posts/10152511713316559