So this thing has pretty much been my entire life for the past six months or so. Is anyone on here going? I would love to meet up and buy you a drink or something. Here's our most recent admat with who's gonna be there (we also just confirmed Body Count to perform this morning, so they're not listed yet):

10443509_10154333224475652_5847755228772

You can get more details at http://www.altpress.com/apmas

Also, voting ends tonight @ midnight PT, so there's still a few hours to cast your ballot if you haven't already. These awards are 100% fan-voted, and every vote is counted—I just saw our most recent results, and a lot of the awards are a lot closer than people might think they are. So if you wanna vote, go to http://www.altpress.com/apmas_vote

Does axs tv have a streaming site at all? I want to watch this but time warner cable doesn't have it my area

Unfortunately this will not be (legally) streamed, however we will be posting it on our YouTube channel, segment by segment, as it airs. (At least that's the plan currently; we'll see how well the internet at the Rock Hall holds up!)

Not my cup of tea, but cool nonetheless. Serious question, how does a level headed contributing member of society, such as yourself, deal with Falling In Reverse/Ronnie Radke? Did you have a say in who played the event, or were they automatically given a spot? From what little I know of you on this forum, there would seem to be a clash of interest between you and him.

Not my cup of tea, but cool nonetheless. Serious question, how does a level headed contributing member of society, such as yourself, deal with Falling In Reverse/Ronnie Radke? Did you have a say in who played the event, or were they automatically given a spot? From what little I know of you on this forum, there would seem to be a clash of interest between you and him.

I have no beef with Ronnie Radke. Dude has always been friendly, polite and professional around me. I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion around these parts, but Falling In Reverse write some super-catchy songs.

Scott this looks awesome! Congrats man!

Thanks, I appreciate it! We're also doing a pre-party the night before with Against Me!, Jenny Owen Youngs and Creepoid at the House Of Blues—and I have a bunch of free tickets to give away for that. PM me if anyone is interested in those.