Copeland - In Motion, Beneath Medicine Tree, YAMS

• 4 weeks later...

any ideas for better sites? I'm looking to finally get YAMS, Clarity and Neon Ballrom

Give ccmusic.com a shot. It looks like they have all 3 titles you want in stock. If you spend $60 you can save 20% with the code JAN1520. Plus they have really fair shipping prices. Should be cheaper considering the cost of these SRC releases.

Give ccmusic.com a shot. It looks like they have all 3 titles you want in stock. If you spend $60 you can save 20% with the code JAN1520. Plus they have really fair shipping prices. Should be cheaper considering the cost of these SRC releases.

Thanks man, justed ordered from cc music and saved close to 15 bux. The copeland LP was something like $24 after the discount

Thanks man, justed ordered from cc music and saved close to 15 bux. The copeland LP was something like $24 after the discount

Cool, glad I could help.  Yeah, I've already made 2 large orders using these discount codes through them.  As long as you only purchase items that are showing in stock, there isn't any issue.  They ship cheap and my orders both arrived in thick LP boxes inside of another larger box.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an email from SRC earlier:

Product Notification

Unfortunately one of the items in your order have been delayed or have changed their product release date.

Delayed Items:

Copeland - Beneath Medicine Tree 2XLP

The new release date is: April 28, 2015

We are very sorry for the delay and we are doing our very best to get you your order. If you have other items in your order that are not delayed and would like to split your order please contact our support team and someone will be more than happy to do this for you. Extra shipping charges may apply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...