PO: Taking Back Sunday/The Used - Split 10"

Available for pre-order now. Will be available online, in select stores and also on their co-headlining tour this fall.

Split 10" release featuring 1 single from each band and 1 b-side from their latest records with etched b-side

Track Listing

1. Taking Back Sunday – Flicker, Fade
2. The Used – Revolution
3. Taking Back Sunday – How I Met Your Mother
4. The Used – Money Monster

Black - $13.99 - Release Date of August 26th:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Taking-Back-Sunday-%7B47%7D-The-Used-%252d-Split-10%22.html

or

Half Black Half Dark Blue - $15 - Release Date of September 9th: SOLD OUT

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/182690

Yeah. I saw this. Seeing as I already own the TBS "Flicker, Fade" 7" that includes the b-side "How I Met Your Mother," I'm not totally sure if I want this. Thinking about it, though.

yeah, same here but I caved and bought it to keep my complete collection complete haha

This would have been good for them to like.... Have on their coheadlining tour...

They're going back out on the road again together this fall, and I think are planning on having copies with them this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, added it to the OP. Also, are you sure it's limited to 300? It says " 300 units available for Hopeless Webstore" Do you think that means they are only getting 300 and SRC and other places will get the same variant?

I emailed SRC, asking if their variant would be the same as Hopeless' and they said no, they assume that it will be black. So if you want the half black half dark blue split you should jump on it soon because there are only 63 of the 300 left on MerchNow.

Also updated OP.

Ahhhhh... That makes sense. I'm sure there will be a lot of black.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received the merchnow half blue half black variant of this today. No shipping confirmation or anything. Pleasant surprise. I'll post pics a little later but it pretty much looks identical to the picture on the website. Showed up in a clear plastic sleeve though which is disappointing.