The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone REISSUE

is that color the same as insound's?

also, the difference ends up being ~$1 more expensive with insound if you use the coupon code vs amazon prime

gonna just stick with my insound i guess

is that color the same as insound's?

also, the difference ends up being ~$1 more expensive with insound if you use the coupon code vs amazon prime

gonna just stick with my insound i guess

It was a buck less for me on Amazon (even with the code applied on insound), plus they claim you'll get it on release day with Prime.

They haven't with other preorders I've done- but I paypaled this one, and it looks to have already processed

Anybody else have their paypal charge reverse on their account for this?  It looks (on my account) like they charged it as "authorization" and now they've reversed it (giving my account a balance).  It's odd, I've never seen that done through Paypal before.

• 1 month later...

The 2011 pressing of this is listed on Amazon.ca from a third party seller for $10.42.  Not really sure what the deal is here, but the price was low enough for me to bite.  I'll update when it arrives.

http://www.amazon.ca/Will-Hair-When-Were-Vinyl/dp/B0001IXSSM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412104743&sr=8-2&keywords=unicorns+vinyl

The 2011 pressing of this is listed on Amazon.ca from a third party seller for $10.42.  Not really sure what the deal is here, but the price was low enough for me to bite.  I'll update when it arrives.

http://www.amazon.ca/Will-Hair-When-Were-Vinyl/dp/B0001IXSSM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412104743&sr=8-2&keywords=unicorns+vinyl

whats the return policy for third party sellers on amazon?.. this is my first foray into it.  I'll bite on this, be nice to open it up and see pink or brown, from what I understand thats all that came out in 2011.

whats the return policy for third party sellers on amazon?.. this is my first foray into it.  I'll bite on this, be nice to open it up and see pink or brown, from what I understand thats all that came out in 2011.

I haven't had any problems with third party's on Amazon thus far.  I checked my order history and it actually turns out that I bought from this seller before, a couple years back.  

I am half thinking this will end up being the CD.. :(  

oh well.  Hey, so I preordered the coloured version through amazon.com (or .ca) way way waaaay back.. but ive had a run of orders with them not complete lately.. is that a common thing with them? has anyone that preordered with amazon received their (coloured) copy, or notification of shipment?