No Doubt Tragic Kingdom Newbury Comics Blue/White Marble--500 Only

The Latest from Newbury:

2vnjm20.png

$27.99 buy it here:  http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-2006186N

Edit:

Only $15.98 at Amazon

Also compare to:

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=34679

$12.75

Different color/pressing I'm sure, but is that blue  /500 from Newbury worth double the price?

I think this is still gonna sell-out rather quickly.

It probably will, but it's such a readily available record (on colored vinyl) for half the price. I don't understand why this one would sell at all. I've picked up a few of these Newbury exclusives... but this one really doesn't make sense.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an ancient thread. However, I'm hoping some of you may be able to chime in on the best-sounding version of this album on vinyl. One would assume it would be the original Interscope release in 1995 on black vinyl. Does anyone have that one. If so, would it be possible to A/B with any of the 5,000 reissues? I've searched the Steve Hoffman forums and most noted that some of the colored reissues suffered from "swooshing" (typical) and many were cut too quiet. If anybody can offer advice it would be much appreciated. The options on this one are endless and I need some help narrowing my selection.