PO: Lights - "Little Machines"

• 1 month later...

Little Machines on vinyl has been delayed until Oct 21st sigh

Damn....so many releases getting delayed this year.

Totally missed this thread. Probably good because I would pay Auga an unhealthy amount for that record.

All I've heard from the album is the single. Not super excited at this point. Can't check out the stream either.

The first single was okay but the other two singles "Portal" and "Running With The Boys" are much, much better.

I'm about halfway through the album stream and it sounds solid so far on first listen.

I saw one dude selling the Lights EP on eBay, the ones that were first pressed, damaged, and unplayable... He listed it as playable though.  It just leaves me to wonder. From the picture, they have the grooves and all. Anyone know how they got damaged exactly?

http://store.iamlights.com/sale/pink-limited-edition-vinyl-clock.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been really digging this album. snagged it cheap with my ccmusic.com order during their October sale.

1. /3000 Orange is what I am seeing for pressing info

2. my digital download didn't include the bonus tracks like it advertises on her merch site. anyone else?

3. I wish those bonus tracks were on the Vinyl because I heavily dig them and Don't Go Home Without Me is probably the only track I'm not crazy about. 

I have been really digging this album. snagged it cheap with my ccmusic.com order during their October sale.

1. /3000 Orange is what I am seeing for pressing info

2. my digital download didn't include the bonus tracks like it advertises on her merch site. anyone else?

3. I wish those bonus tracks were on the Vinyl because I heavily dig them and Don't Go Home Without Me is probably the only track I'm not crazy about. 

My digital download was the deluxe album, they sent it via email, but like you said thats from her merch store. I don't think ordering it from somewhere else gets you the bonus tracks besides iTunes.

My extra amazon vinyl didn't come with a digital download with bonus tracks, just the standard digital.

Yea those 3 bonus tracks are far better than Don't Go Home Without Me... Child is one of my favorite tracks.

My digital download was the deluxe album, they sent it via email, but like you said thats from her merch store. I don't think ordering it from somewhere else gets you the bonus tracks besides iTunes.

My extra amazon vinyl didn't come with a digital download with bonus tracks, just the standard digital.

Yea those 3 bonus tracks are far better than Don't Go Home Without Me... Child is one of my favorite tracks.

ah, thanks for the info. ditto on Child. I don't get how it wasn't on the album. oh well.

Thanks for the pressing info. I was really curious, I thought maybe orange was standard. Mine also came with the bonus tracks (as used by the email that they sent). Also agree with the bonus tracks. I'm going to her show in a couple weeks, wish she could play at least Child or From All Sides, not going to happen though. I wonder why she didn't put them on the album. Not a fan of Don't Go Home Without Me or Same Sea. Even Running with The Boys is kind of meh. Love every other song on the album though. 

• 4 weeks later...

That's a great price for Siberia!

I just got home from her show tonight. Amazing of course and really enjoyed all the new songs live. I was one of the first 50 people in line at the merch table so I got a meet and greet pass. She was so lovely and it was actually way different than the typical meet and greets I have been to in the past. She doesn't rush you out and tries to talk with you as long as she can before security gets mad haha.

That's a great price for Siberia!

I just got home from her show tonight. Amazing of course and really enjoyed all the new songs live. I was one of the first 50 people in line at the merch table so I got a meet and greet pass. She was so lovely and it was actually way different than the typical meet and greets I have been to in the past. She doesn't rush you out and tries to talk with you as long as she can before security gets mad haha.

Nice! That sounds like a great experience! I love meeting artists who are genuine chill people. reinforces my love for the music. 

• 8 months later...