Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

Yeah, they are selling each 2xLP for $30 or both for $50 (however if you buy two of one release, like my friend did for him and his girlfriend, you don't get the "discount" price—only if you buy one of each).

They do not have the 2xCD at the merch table.

Early show last night was good but I'm not sure how it was "sold out." Room felt half-empty and crowd was very docile. Late show felt far fuller and crowd was much livelier, but Mineral got druuuuuunk between shows, especially Gabe. If I had a dollar for every stick he dropped or missed a beat during last night's late show, I could've easily afforded those overpriced reissues. The set got so rough that they didn't even do an encore. Sorry, late crowd, you didn't get "LoveLetterTypewriter" or "Parking Lot"—shoulda gone to the early show too!

I went to the early show in Cleveland last night.  The show was awesome.  They had the art print, 4 or 5 shirts, both records for $30 each or $50 combined.  I bought a set of LP's and the records are black and the downloads do not include the bonus tracks.  I haven't had a chance to listen to the records yet to see how they sound.

Yeah, they are selling each 2xLP for $30 or both for $50 (however if you buy two of one release, like my friend did for him and his girlfriend, you don't get the "discount" price—only if you buy one of each).

They do not have the 2xCD at the merch table.

Early show last night was good but I'm not sure how it was "sold out." Room felt half-empty and crowd was very docile. Late show felt far fuller and crowd was much livelier, but Mineral got druuuuuunk between shows, especially Gabe. If I had a dollar for every stick he dropped or missed a beat during last night's late show, I could've easily afforded those overpriced reissues. The set got so rough that they didn't even do an encore. Sorry, late crowd, you didn't get "LoveLetterTypewriter" or "Parking Lot"—shoulda gone to the early show too!

I'm actually pretty upset about them not doing an encore for the second show.  I feel like I got robbed of 2 or 3 songs.

And whats with the smell from this poster.  It's so rank.

Just to address concerns over pricing, these are using Direct Metal Mastering, which is is about the closest digital can get to analog-level pressing.  The recent ABKCO Rolling Stones reissues were done using this method and the finished product was pretty damn tasty sound-wise.  These are most likely going to sound better than the original issues (assuming those were done digitally, if they were done all-analog then that's a different story).

I know for the Grog shop show the only difference I noticed in both sets, is they played If I Could the second set but not the first set.  I was really upset too that they didn't do the encore they did the first set.  I ended up buying merch too late to get both Power Of Failing and EndSerenading together which was a bummer.  

Though I did notice that the new Power Of Failing record doesn't have it written in Comic Sans anymore.

I'm actually pretty upset about them not doing an encore for the second show.  I feel like I got robbed of 2 or 3 songs.

And whats with the smell from this poster.  It's so rank.

It is! I picked one up in NYC and brought it home in my suitcase. All of my clothes smelled like that awful ink. I got it in a frame asap and now I can't smell it anymore. Hooray!

• 3 weeks later...

Did Amazon UK make a mistake, or is the "complete '94-'98" being issued on vinyl? I had gathered that was CD only, otherwise I'll just order this and skip out on getting them separately...http://www.amazon.co.uk/1994-1998-The-Complete-Collection-Mineral/dp/tracks/B00KT9YFM6/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

(I've got a feeling it's just a mistake though, unless it's a euro only LP release, ARR only has the cd listed.)

Sorry for the random bump. But, these shipping soon? I'm giddy with excitement! 

My Amazon UK order has a Nov. 10 date on it, maybe they got pushed back a little bit? Not sure why they didn't ship from the US a long time ago considering they've been selling them on tour.

Hello, thank you so much for purchasing the new/re-issue albums on vinyl from the mighty Mineral.

We're sorry to say that there will be a delay with the vinyl delivered to us.

All being well it will be with us next Monday 27th October and we will endeavour to mail them out the same day.

So you don't miss out on the music we'll be emailing you a secure link to the album plus bonus tracks on Monday morning.

If you ordered the CD ONLY, these will be mailed out on time.

If you ordered the CD along with the vinyl at the same time, these will be mailed out with the vinyl.

Thank you,

Team Xtra Mile Recordings