Pre-Order: Set and Setting "A Vivid Memory" 2xLP

http://scienceofsilence.limitedrun.com/categories/pre-order

Scheduled for a Sept. 2 release on Prosthetic Records, "A Vivid Memory" was recorded at Pinecrust Studios in Miami, FL and was produced, engineered and mixed by Ryan Haft (Torche). With a wide-spine single jacket with matte finish, the double LP comes on standard weight and will be in black dust sleeves. A digital download card is included with all purchases.

Pre-order is for Translucent Purple w/ Light Blue Splatter - 200 (Science of Silence Records & Band Tour Exclusive).

$25.99

New song here: http://youtu.be/VdnNq0Y92_w

unnamed.jpg

so proud of these guys!  it's been quite a journey for them, and they deserve every bit of this.  hope people scoop it all up in no time!

You're damn right, dude. Their first album was so satisfying and I spun it for weeks. So glad I found it at my local shop too. Can't wait to hear how they have evolved since the last record.

SoS was solid for the ITTCT release, but I would request that the sleeve be shipped outside the jacket. sooo many brutal splits on that one, assuming SoS is shrink wrapping them.

Just an FYI - Prosthetic is in charge of all the manufacturing on this, we didn't have anything to do with it.  They were nice enough to give us our own color.  Guessing they will be shrink wrapped though.  If you place an order and want the vinyl packed outside the jacket just leave a note when checking out.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone, really appreciate it.  We have an official SOS release that we're working on now that you all should be pretty excited about which looks to be released in late October.  Hope to announce it soon.  Also working on a couple early 2015 releases now too!

Additionally, we have learned from past releases.  All of our releases (starting with Set and Setting's "Equanimity") are now in polybags instead of being shrink wrapped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news on shipping?

We sent out an update to anyone who pre-ordered the vinyl on release day.  There was a production delay with Prosthetic Records and we hope to have the vinyl in hand by the end of the month and get them out soon thereafter.  If there's any other delays we'll let you know.

We sent out an update to anyone who pre-ordered the vinyl on release day.  There was a production delay with Prosthetic Records and we hope to have the vinyl in hand by the end of the month and get them out soon thereafter.  If there's any other delays we'll let you know.

In that case, who do I contact about updating my shipping address? I'm moving at the end of the month

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone that ordered this release... we found out from Prosthetic that there was yet another delay with the pressing of this album.  We are very sorry about this as it is completely out of our control.  Contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for understanding and being so patient.

For anyone that ordered this release... we found out from Prosthetic that there was yet another delay with the pressing of this album.  We are very sorry about this as it is completely out of our control.  Contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for understanding and being so patient.

Thanks for the update.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone that pre-ordered this way back in July, you will be happy to know that after many delays your vinyl is officially in the mail as of today.  Packages should start showing up within the next couple days, most should have by the end of the week unless it was an international order.

Thanks for being so patient with this one.  We had absolutely no control and was completely out of our hands since it was a Prosthetic release.