PO NOW: Hostage Calm - Die On Stage

sooo...dont crowdsurf then?

Had I been to a show there before and known the security were dicks, then yes that would have been the answer haha

I was just trying to figure out what the person on the last page was worried about the security being lax about. A ton of people were stage diving the other night and I'm sure that wouldn't fly there either so i don't know what's to worry about then

Had I been to a show there before and known the security were dicks, then yes that would have been the answer haha

I was just trying to figure out what the person on the last page was worried about the security being lax about. A ton of people were stage diving the other night and I'm sure that wouldn't fly there either so i don't know what's to worry about then

You never know with Toad's. They don't give much of a shit about moshing/crowdsurfing upstairs Lilly's Pad but every show I've ever been to on the main stage has had people booted. I figure rushing the stage (a la this) is the only way people won't.

Also, Arc confirmed there aren't going to be any barriers for this shebang. Shit's going to be nuts.

yeah I think they are gonna treat it like that TFT show above.  Like if you crowd surf during the first few songs youre just dumb, but as the night goes on.

ahh im so excited!  I haven't actually been to Toads since Mitch's benefit and this concert is going to be close to as good as that one.