Destiny Beta Discussion

AYYY ADD ME YOU GUYS: CyberExBoyfriend I need some folks in my fireteam!

Also my thoughts are hit detection needs some fixing, and that chat shouldn't be limited to just your fire time you would think in such a team work heavy game you would have people to talk to and collaborate with, if they're going to limit chat to just fire teams you shouldn't be put in an empty fireteam they should put you in one with other players so you all can collaborate and work out a better strategy 

i've not played this nor do i have any spare money to pre order it until after the beta is gone, but i was a HUGE halo 3 fan and was pretty disappointed with the halo franchise after that, how does this stack up alongside halo and it's gameplay? As from what i've seen, it looks pretty awesome.

I'm going to have to pick up Halo 2 and 3. I played 1 and loved it, played some of 4 and hated it.

Can anyone say which Halo it is closer to in terms of gameplay?

i've not played this nor do i have any spare money to pre order it until after the beta is gone, but i was a HUGE halo 3 fan and was pretty disappointed with the halo franchise after that, how does this stack up alongside halo and it's gameplay? As from what i've seen, it looks pretty awesome.

I put $5 on mine at Gamestop and got the beta code. As a loyal Sony man, I haven't played Halo but I am thoroughly enjoying this Beta.