PO: MOV Korn Discography

http://musiconvinyl.com/news/korn#.U8-rZY1dV-M

All Korn reissues will be celebrated with a first pressing on coloured vinyl. As you might expect from us, we're pressing them all on 180g audiophile vinyl. The following Korn albums will be released late 2014 until spring 2015. 

Bookmark this page, as we will announce all release dates here. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date!
Korn_-_Korn.jpg
Korn
 [MOVLP1157] (pictured above)
Their 1994 Platinum debut includes a 6-page booklet. First pressing on red flamed vinyl.
Releasedate 04.08.2014 (That's August, 4)

Korn_-_Life_is_Peachy.jpg
Life Is Peachy [MOVLP066]
With "No Place To Hide" and "A.D.I.D.A.S.". First pressing on transparent vinyl.
Releasedate Limited Edition is TBCAlready available on black vinyl!

Korn_-_Follow_The_Leader.jpg
Follow The Leader [MOVLP667]
Including the massive hit "Freak On A Leash". First pressing on gold coloured vinyl.
Releasedate TBC

Korn_-_Issues.jpg
Issues [MOVLP109]
With the hit "Falling Away From Me" and "Make Me Bad". First pressing on orange flamed vinyl.
Releasedate Limited Edition is TBCAlready available on black vinyl!

Korn-Untouchables.jpg
Untouchables [MOVLP1165]
Including the Grammy Award winning song "Here To Stay". First pressing on bronze coloured vinyl.
Releasedate TBC

Korn-TALITM.jpg
Take A Look In The Mirror [MOVLP1159]
Korn return to their roots. First pressing on silver coloured vinyl.
Releasedate TBC

Sefl titled is limited to 2500 copies on flamed red.

Here's where I've found it so far:

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/prod/Korn-Korn180gRedVinylEdition-MusicOnVinyl-98392.html

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/korn-korn-ltd.html

http://www.banquetrecords.com/MOVLP1157

Doesn't seem to be on Soundstage Direct yet.

didn't they put out 4 different covers for issues? i seem to remember me and my friends getting copies with different artwork.

that said, i'm sure this hasn't aged well. i'm also sure my parents were embarrassed i was listening to this and i'd be embarrassed to own it now.

yup,

Korn-IssuesAllCovers.jpg

I had the chalk outline cover, my fave. Lost it somewhere along the way.

Although this has not officially been announced yet, ETR will have a domestic pressing of "Korn"  on Black Friday , on 2xlp with etched d side & gatefold jacket .

We will be announcing more details on our pressing soon but before you pay import prices wanted to give the VC board a heads up.

Our pressing will be 1500 pressed on black for indie retail stores & 500 on clear sold online 

I do not want this to be public info yet so anyone who may work for a news website...PLEASE do not post about this yet, BF is very strict about when things can and cannot be officially announced 

Ask & you shall receive, was just suggesting exactly this in one of the "What would you like to see repressed" threads.  

Follow the Leader was my shit back in the day. Whole album. Start to finish. Man, I remember paying like 20 bucks for the cd at whatever FYE was before it was FYE. Had to get my mom to vouch for me since it had the parental advidsory sticker on it,.

Musicland??  From my recollection, the transformation went from Musicland to Sam Goody to FYE.  I remember buying Snoop Doggy Dogg's Doggystyle, being real nervous that the cashier girl was going to say something, as I was a shy, timid 12 year old boy at the time.  Of course, she says "Do you have a note from your mom...?" to which I probably said no real quietly & was very disappointed.  Then she laughs and says "Just kidding!" and finishes ringing it up.  I had to hide it in the sleeve of my winter jacket when I met back up with my mom at the mall.  Big score.

that said, i'm sure this hasn't aged well. i'm also sure my parents were embarrassed i was listening to this and i'd be embarrassed to own it now.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying here, I fully disagree.  I think what hasn't aged well, is you.  No offense.  The music hasn't changed, but you have.  As much fun as Korn was in 1994, 1998, 2003, they still are now.  Their live show is as fun as it ever was, they've experimented musically and tried some things that get mixed positive & negative reviews, but if you're making music for 20 years nonstop, what are you gonna do?  The same thing every 2 years?  

Anyways, awesome.  Very excited for this.