PO: MOV Korn Discography

ETR will have a domestic pressing of "Korn"  for this years Black Friday...

1500 pressed on black for indie retail stores & 500 on clear sold online 

So, encouraging people to buy online and not in stores. The exact opposite of what RSD and RSD:BF are supposed to be about. Nicely done.

I will buy for sure "Korn" and "Life Is Peachy" that I have already in picture discs (I hate pic discs...) plus Untouchables that I have sold a few years ago... I already have the others, if the quality is better than the original maybe I will take the others, but my favorite album, Issues, is dedicated by the band.

So, encouraging people to buy online and not in stores. The exact opposite of what RSD and RSD:BF are supposed to be about. Nicely done.

It's not like the entire pressing is web only. What's wrong with supporting indie stores and doing online sales for a variant? Seems reasonable enough. They could just release the album a week before/later and only do it online if they didn't care about the stores at all.

I am really happy to see that other people are excited for these.. As I said earlier without KoRn I don't think I ever get into music in the sense that I am now.. I remember hearing "Got The Life" on TRL when I was in 6th grade and going out to my local store to pick up Follow the Leader... a week or so later I bought the first two albums and there was a certain magic to going home and exploring the bands earlier work on my Sony Discman...

When Issues came out I preordered it from my local store and got it a day early I got the standard cover and soon after bought the jail cover... I promise I'll stop going on and on in this thread about how much I love this band, but I feel it would be an injustice to not put it out there that the new album is worth a listen as it's very similar in style to their old stuff.

Saw them about a year or so ago and they still put on a bad ass metal show.

It's not like the entire pressing is web only. What's wrong with supporting indie stores and doing online sales for a variant? Seems reasonable enough. They could just release the album a week before/later and only do it online if they didn't care about the stores at all.

By posting the more limited, and the color variant as online-only, they're gonna drive the "records as beanie babies" crowd to buy from them first, and possibly from indie record stores second. It's a savvy business move, but completely out of line with what RSD is supposed to be about. It's not surprising, it's just the latest example of Ross out to make a quick buck.

ETR can never catch a break even though he does so much for us. If you've got a problem with it, why don't you put all your own money into putting out releases.

Seriously this is a record that I've personally been after since I started collecting... and it's a major label release can't people just be happy for once!!?!

Seriously this is a record that I've personally been after since I started collecting... and it's a major label release can't people just be happy for once!!?!

Yup, a really quick buck when it took well over a year to get everything worked out.....Haters gonna hate