Anyone wanna start a collab?

Is anyone interested in doing a collab over the internet? I've been making a lot of lofi music lately, and with this crazy cool tape player it gives it such a unique sound, I'm not a very good musician, but I can try and I have no one around to make music with. We can work by sending eachother files through Dropbox or something. The equipment I have rn is:

Omnichord OM84

Bass

Electric Guitar

Classical Guitar

Yamaha PSR 260 Keyboard

Panasonic VSC tape recorder

Macbook Pro

Oberheim DX Drum Machine (kinda fritzy though)

Genres I wanted to fuck with were like bedroom pop, lofi skramz, emo type of stuff. But I also like to mess around with cold wave/minimal synth/dark wave too. Let me know if you guys are interested!

I'm a shitty compositionalidt but I adore lofi, intimate music and attempt to create spoken word simple recited poetry/journal entries on top of washed out fuzzed soundwalls with samples and silly ambience in the vain of cute boy kissing Booth and all those other great projects from Sam and various other sentimsntalists. But I'm very peculiar and everything is about conveying a certain sentimentality to me. I'm obsessed with devotion, intimacy, nostalgia, pessimism, mortality, and many other emotions and concepts that revolve around both human connection and isolation. If we're not destined to collab maybe in the very least I'd love to be a listener of whatever you're doing.

I might be interested in screwing around with some stuff. I'm not a great musician, but I've got an acoustic guitar and Garageband and Logic Pro 8 on my Macbook. When I was in a band previously, I did the vocals and songwriting. If you need anybody to do that, let me know. I'd love to get back into music.

If you like lo-fi mastering and mixing I'm your guy, haha check my old band for the mixing/mastering skillz  https://myspace.com/dizzyjaguarscalifornia

http://www.imposemagazine.com/bytes/new-music/dizzy-jaguars <<Some Tracks here not on the myspace, but this is all 09 stuff, obviously I can make stuff louder and clearer or fuzzier

• 4 weeks later...

I knew I saw this thread somewhere. I recently decided to try my hand at making music again (and by recently I mean roughly 4 weeks ago), still in the process of getting acquainted with the software, but yeah, I'm in. Right now focused on electronic stuff (primarily synthwave and indietronica), but I also have a couple of guitars and a mic bad enough for some lo-fi recordings.

• 5 months later...