FREE: Print Give Away #3

corey.

Spoiler alert: If you don't/can't wear a size Medium t-shirt you might not be interested.

I've decided to give another give away, and this one is different than all of the others. This time I will be giving away a 2-color screen-printed t-shirt I designed/illustrated. It was made for my senior project last year (under the moniker Symmetry) and I have a few laying around still. The shirt was limited to 25 prints and the one I'm giving away is size medium in mens because that's all I have left.

Anyway, the only thing I require for this contest is that the winner covers shipping costs. I haven't mailed a shirt in a while, but with the mailer + shipping I'm estimating $4.50 - feel free to correct me if this seems unfair. A winner will by selected with a random generator and the contest entries end on 6/25 @ 8pm. Enter by commenting below.

The shirt looks like this, and is on a heather orange/peach kind of color:

SymmetryShirt1Display.jpg

Enter by commenting below!

Fatty racist. I'm not entering, as this would would fit on my leg.

YOU sir... Literally made everyone in the library turn around and watch me hysterically laugh my ass off. Thanks for making everyone think Organic chemistry 2 is fun.

Oh and I'm 100% in thanks again for being freakin legit man and bein selfless as hell, I hope the karma train hits your ass hella hard one day! Scratch that several days!

YOU sir... Literally made everyone in the library turn around and watch me hysterically laugh my ass off. Thanks for making everyone think Organic chemistry 2 is fun.

Oh and I'm 100% in thanks again for being freakin legit man and bein selfless as hell, I hope the karma train hits your ass hella hard one day! Scratch that several days!

:D

Free bump for contest stuff that I can't partake in. La la la.