The Promise Ring and Jets To Brazil reissues... 2015.

Everytime I see this thread get a bump I just remember seeing The Promise Ring with Texas is the Reason when I was a senior in high school and having the open chance to purchase all their records, though Promise Ring was touring for 30 Degrees Everywhere, but I could have had them for like $10 each...

Everytime I see this thread get a bump I just remember seeing The Promise Ring with Texas is the Reason when I was a senior in high school and having the open chance to purchase all their records, though Promise Ring was touring for 30 Degrees Everywhere, but I could have had them for like $10 each...

This. For so, so many bands.

And when I stupidly was buying up cd's like I couldn't get enough WHEN THEY WERE COSTING MORE THAN RECORDS WOULD HAVE.  Sad face.  Sorry for the bump getting people bummed, I just thought we would have seen something with this by now.  

And when I stupidly was buying up cd's like I couldn't get enough WHEN THEY WERE COSTING MORE THAN RECORDS WOULD HAVE.  Sad face.  Sorry for the bump getting people bummed, I just thought we would have seen something with this by now.  

Me too. I was steadily buying 7 inches because they were the one place to get all the odd tracks that weren't on the CDs. I keep thinking maybe No Idea will do something about them since they seem to be the ones kicking out a big chunk of old Jade Tree releases and what looks like the entire HWM catalog also.

Me too. I was steadily buying 7 inches because they were the one place to get all the odd tracks that weren't on the CDs. I keep thinking maybe No Idea will do something about them since they seem to be the ones kicking out a big chunk of old Jade Tree releases and what looks like the entire HWM catalog also.

Jade Tree has become a lot more active in the last few years. They put everything on Bandcamp, reissued the Pedro the Lion discography, and they're putting out the new Spraynard album.

I don't think No Idea has put out any Jade Tree releases at all other than the Lifetime albums and the Alkaline Trio/HWM split.

• 2 months later...

Fairly certain no extras. 12 tracks. Single LP. 

Unless you want extras in terms of packaging - I can't speak on that.

I'm assuming at this point, a few years later, that the 7"/rarities compilation at Dangerbird isn't happening. Time for Jade Tree to step in and release that, too. I have all the 7"s, but would love everything in one release.