The Promise Ring and Jets To Brazil reissues... 2015.

Anyone annoyed with the no media mail option, should be able to email them and get a refund on the difference now. I just got an email about it from merchnow. I'm keeping priority, since I already paid for it so might as well.

Anyone annoyed with the no media mail option, should be able to email them and get a refund on the difference now. I just got an email about it from merchnow. I'm keeping priority, since I already paid for it so might as well.

If you ordered them separately you were able to get media mail, but I actually didn't mind ordering priority on these. I want them to get here as quickly and safely as possible! :)

If you ordered them separately you were able to get media mail, but I actually didn't mind ordering priority on these. I want them to get here as quickly and safely as possible! :)

Same, which is why I just ignored the email. Just pointing it out for the cheapies who were put off on ordering it for that reason.

Too damn many records shipping out at the end of October. It's going to be crazy.

Same, which is why I just ignored the email. Just pointing it out for the cheapies who were put off on ordering it for that reason.

I didn't even get the email...Hrmmm. I think I actually went for whatever the next shipping option was because it was only a dollar more or something. Might be why.

I didn't even get the email...Hrmmm. I think I actually went for whatever the next shipping option was because it was only a dollar more or something. Might be why.

Was it a UPS/Fedex option? Maybe they did just send it to people who selected priority.

Y'know, I'm not sure.

I'd say check the receipt, but it's not on there, just the cost. I do remember selecting USPS priority though.

Edit: You can see what option you picked if you go to your order status on their site.

• 4 weeks later...

Also, the remastered version of 30 Degrees sounds incredible.

When did you receive yours? Still waiting to get any notice they shipped...

I've seen Promise Ring twice (well, three times, but the third time was only one song) and they killed it each time.

They definitely put on a good show, I'm not taking that away. Guess I'm just older now and the last time I saw them was with Texas is the Reason so I probably paid $10 to get in if that? This was when they toured for 30 Degrees... I got old :(

When did you receive yours? Still waiting to get any notice they shipped...

They definitely put on a good show, I'm not taking that away. Guess I'm just older now and the last time I saw them was with Texas is the Reason so I probably paid $10 to get in if that? This was when they toured for 30 Degrees... I got old :(

I got the download the same day I preordered it. And that sounds incredible! I'm incredibly lucky to have caught both of those bands on their reunion tours. Texas slayed live as well.

I got the download the same day I preordered it. And that sounds incredible! I'm incredibly lucky to have caught both of those bands on their reunion tours. Texas slayed live as well.

Gotcha. My order status is still waiting so I was about to shed some tears because I don't have the vinyl on my table yet.