Upcoming Release Calendar

The Shovels and Rope record is available for pre-order here:

http://www.dualtonestore.com/collections/shovels-rope

it's not through Dine Alone.

I'll fix it when I get home. I'm surprised I haven't been told I've made like a thousand typos yet. I usually make tons of typing errors. Sometimes I'll use the completely wrong word. It's bad.

I'll fix it when I get home. I'm surprised I haven't been told I've made like a thousand typos yet. I usually make tons of typing errors. Sometimes I'll use the completely wrong word. It's bad.

Cool man, I know it's gotta be crazy to try to maintain something like this so just i wanted to try to help out haha

So lately I've been seriously hating on Dead Format and as some of you know I am extremely manic at the moment and just creating random garbage.  Well, I've been working, with my serious lack of web design skills, on an alternative to Dead Format.  Now, I know it's absurd and it would take me a million years,  but in the last 24 hours I have been working on it a lot.  I don't want to continue but I feel like I have to.

If anyone is interested, here is what it looks like - www.melodicallydeaf.com/press.zip

I think it looks a lot better than dead format.  Very simple.  A little discogsyish.

So lately I've been seriously hating on Dead Format and as some of you know I am extremely manic at the moment and just creating random garbage.  Well, I've been working, with my serious lack of web design skills, on an alternative to Dead Format.  Now, I know it's absurd and it would take me a million years,  but in the last 24 hours I have been working on it a lot.  I don't want to continue but I feel like I have to.

If anyone is interested, here is what it looks like - www.melodicallydeaf.com/press.zip

I think it looks a lot better than dead format.  Very simple.  A little discogsyish.

I like it. It's looks like it could be a lot better than DF, especially if someone could mouse over the record and see the variant.