New TRANSPERENCY Lathe Cuts from Wooden Wand, Simon Joyner, and Bent Shapes

Wand_Schools_Small.jpgSimon_Joyner_Train_to_Crazy_Horse_Small.BentShapes_yellow_and_brown_small.jpg

Transparency Picture Discs:

a.  Wooden Wand and Simon Joyner Tour Pic Discs: Two records that I made for the Simon Joyner/Wooden Wand Spring Living Room Tour.  I only have 35 of each for sale. Wooden Wand - School’s Out 
Simon Joyner – Train To Crazy Horse

b.  Bent Shapes – Bridgeport Lathe/86’d in 03. Incredible Power Pop single with 2 songs from Boston band, Bent Shapes. Comes in three color schemes. 25 made of each. 

GET THEM at PIAPTK.com! 

Briana_Bandcamp_small.jpg Briana_Pieces_small.jpg

Briana Marela – I Don’t Belong To You 7” – Briana Marela is an old friend from Olympia. About a year ago, she approached me to cut some records for a tour she was doing. She and I brainstormed on the artwork and came up with a pretty beautiful concept  that included multiple layers of transparencies and transparent labels to add a 3-dimensional feel to the artwork of Danielle Burton.  While cutting the first run of 30, I regretted not releasing it on PIAPTK.  Musically it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. When she approached me about getting a few more made, I insisted on making it a PIAPTK release and she agreed. So here is the concept: Artwork is comprised of a front and back transparency and a front and back label. Each one has a unique image that fits together in layers to make a beautiful 3-dimensional scene. The song I Don't Belong to you appears in two versions on this square, clear, 7" lathe cut

Side A: I Don't Belong To You: This version has backwards synths and frontwards vocals

Side B: I Don't Belong To You: This version has backwards vocals and frontwards synths. PLAYS FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Each side sounds incredible and gives an entirely dynamic to the tune.

GET IT AT PIAPTK.com!