Instagram

https://instagram.com/pourtherecord/

No personal shit, just records. Planning on just going through the more notable records as I go, nothing non-essential. Actually might not be that interesting to you guys who look at records every day, but I'll probably follow some of you guys because I like looking at that shit when I'm at work and such.

EDIT: Damn, I need a new profile picture asap. I just threw that on the first day.

• 2 months later...

niku

please only follow me if you actually enjoy my photos! its so bothersome to me for some reason when people just follow me expecting me to follow back or they dont even like what i post and then just unfollow me a few days later. 

i always check out whoever that follows me and if i enjoy what they post, i usually follow back. please dont take it personal if i dont follow back though! 

yeah, go ahead and judge me, its whatever. whats the point of following someone unless you like their shit? just a waste of time.

and by like i dont mean the action of liking, i mean actually enjoy.

I guess I've always seen it as a way of making friends on there and not really just clicking on a picture you like. I've enjoyed getting to know the VC members a lot better by seeing the pictures they post and some have been very cool to help me find a record that I've been looking for and I can stay in the loop with upcoming albums or shows or any sales that might be going on. But it's your life and you can do whatever you want, I just think most of us see it as a socializing outlet and not how great our photography actually is.

I guess I've always seen it as a way of making friends on there and not really just clicking on a picture you like. I've enjoyed getting to know the VC members a lot better by seeing the pictures they post and some have been very cool to help me find a record that I've been looking for and I can stay in the loop with upcoming albums or shows or any sales that might be going on. But it's your life and you can do whatever you want, I just think most of us see it as a socializing outlet and not how great our photography actually is.

haha fair enough. I have my friends and then i have people i follow cause i like their photos. 

i guess theres two different categories of people i follow. as far as people from VC, im only actually friends with a handful of people from here, so i guess everyone else just falls into that second category. im just OCD and have to see every post so i cant follow too many people or i get overwhelmed, thus making me a bit more selective on the people that follow me that i dont actually know IRL.