PO: The Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll (NSFW Dummy)

Hey gang!

The PO is up at Recess for The Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll.

The LP only is $10 and comes in a variety of colors, each out of 300:

http://store.recessrecords.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=1371

There's also a bundle that comes on blue vinyl out of 200 along with a shirt you can never wear and a bunch of other shit for $25:

http://store.recessrecords.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=1372

Seems like a large pressing for the Dwarves. I went to see them last week w/ the Queers and Masked Intruder but unfortunately my friends i went w/ mainly wanted to see MI and have a infant at home so we left halfway through the Queers set.

Vinyl Pressing info
200 Blue
300 Green
300 Yellow
300 Red
300 Mixed
300 White

I went to see them last week w/ the Queers and Masked Intruder but unfortunately my friends i went w/ mainly wanted to see MI and have a infant at home so we left halfway through the Queers set.

Are you suggesting that a Dwarves show is not an appropriate place for an infant?

My wife and I almost flew out to SD for the two nights of that lineup at the Soda Bar. Wish we could have.