WTB Anberlin

deltadon

I am looking for a few things

Specifically:

Im looking for the newest cd Lowborn with THIS cover:

http://www.hitthescene.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/10462701_10152157113106835_1609698937737375876_n-300x300.jpg

Its currently $7.99 at best buy and Im not sure if anyone has seen this in person.

Im also trying to track down the I'd Like To Die / We Owe This To Ourselves (cd/vinyl hybrid)

I managed to grab that hybrid on ebay one time randomly for like 10 bucks. Idk if theres any up now or not.

Also, has anyone seen this one in person? (The one in the bottom right) Orange background No purple goop.

I've seen all the rest, but no one is sure if this one is an actual cover or not. 

10562982_10152193993726835_5494882122248

I think bottom right and bottom left were never printed. Jordan Butcher, the designer said the band wanted 7 covers to represent all their albums. Tooth and Nail later published this same square making the bottom corners white asking which colors everyone had. So there should only be 7 covers, not 9.

I heard that too.

Bottom left is the vinyl cover I believe.

And Travis said the Hot Topic cover is white

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed this topic...I recently purchased a few copies of the CD/vinyl hybrid version of I'd Like To Die / We Owe This To Ourselves at a record store liquidation.  They are new and sealed.  I'd sell them for $15 each (shipping included in the continental US, contact for quote for outside the US or for multiple copies).