Beatles Box Set - Sgt. Pepper's Lock Groove

I just got one of the 2012 Beatles Boxed Sets, the stereo version, and my copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band did not have the Lock Groove at the end of the record, though I have read online that it is supposed to.

Does anybody else have this problem, or an explanation, perhaps?

It definitely should have it. Make sure you don't have an automatic turntable where the needle will automatically lift itself up before it can get to the end.

I have a really old copy of this record that also didn't have the lock groove... not too sure why 

Only earlier UK copies (Parlophone) and the new reissues have it. Capitol ones don't.

• 3 weeks later...

It definitely should have it. Make sure you don't have an automatic turntable where the needle will automatically lift itself up before it can get to the end.

Only earlier UK copies (Parlophone) and the new reissues have it. Capitol ones don't.

I could have sworn you wrong, but I just tried my first US Capitol press mono and it doesn't.