Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie Deluxe (Sealed) $85ppd

batman

Very cool of you to offer help with this one.  I've been putting it off for ages now, and I've seen the price fluctuate quite a bit on Amazon.  It's currently $77.21 with free shipping, for what it's worth, but that price has definitely gone up at random intervals.  I really need to stop dragging my feet on it... even if the sound doesn't live up to the OG at times.

yeah i saw that too. i actually have some store credit that i'm trying to burn through from selling stuff there this weekend. they offered me $215 in credit or $100 in cash so i took the credit (duh haha). i guess that i could come closer to matching amazon's price and take a small hit since i'm really just farming cash from the credit. i've technically already broken even with their cash offer by selling the copy of Stadium Arcadium that they had. i'd be willing to do $85 shipped, which is only $1-2 higher than amazon's price after tax. i just figured this might be a big ticket item that someone would be interested in.

derek, i actually owe you a favor for hooking me up with that maybeshewill record on the cheap, so let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.