Yeah, whenever Sam started emailing it out I was lucky enough to be online so I shot him an email. I've been listening to it on repeat, its in my top five of the year so far. Its a masterpiece of intimacy. My favorite tracks initially are an abundance of strawberries, You can always hear birds, loved and The Body Descends. The first and last of which almost give me that warm yet mopey white blur that the old grandaddy albums instilled. In the best way. But there's much more focus on human connection and more forlorn in its isolation than the acceptance undertoned in all of grandaddys work

I feel like this is leagues better than to be close to you, which is saying a lot. I'll be devastated if I miss out on whatever physical edition this gets put out on ill be so devastated. Sam told me in the email that its partly a companion piece to three love songs which makes perfect sense. Also explains why I adore it so much lol

Who lives in California on here,?

I do, but I'm going to Growing Up is Dumb Vol. II on that date unfortunately.

AHAHA literally came in here to post that. Seriously, if anyone is attending please help he and I out. I need that exclusive elvis d shit..

Which exclusive ED shit?

lol damn, hopefully Warren will post any leftover tapes on the online store

I asked him about it and he said he'll probably put them up eventually, just not now because there's release date-sensitive stuff on the comp. 

Not to be lame about this, but you should really consider taking this link down. This is a public forum after all, and Sam wanted it to be kept private among people who emailed him for it and promised not to leak it.

Yeah I totally agree, just wanted the few people in this thread to have it, but now I deleted it.

Yeah, I kinda cringed when I saw a link posted but I thought that was just me lol.

And, mat said there's an exclusive elvis d. Song on the new comp. I hope someone attending the showcase reads this thread first and can hook me and synergy up.. knowing our luck we'll somehow miss it whenever Warren puts them up online if he does ):