How am I just now getting into Tony Molina? Dissed and Dismissed is wicked, albeit 11 minutes long. Obviously not an OT band, but this seems like a relevant thread to talk about music like his.

tony mo shreds, saw em play with joyce/summer vacation. playing that record is a pain tho cuz u have to freakin flip it after like 4 minutes

I saw The Bilinda Butchers and Craft Spells last night in DC. Apparently The Shivas and La Luz were added to the bill and they cut the bbs set short which was bullshit but they were so good. I just wish they were able to play more, I've waited like 3 years for that moment.

i had a bunch of friends there. shivas and la luz have been on that lineup for months now

So hello! I recently bought TBB Heaven and I love it. I'm pretty deep in love with shoegaze, dream pop and post punk, and my guess is this label presses a lot of it. What do you club members recommend for someone like me? 

nah, this label isn't actually bound to a certain sound which is what's pretty cool about it, if you're looking for another band that sounds like Bilinda Butchers on OT you won't find it. BUT assuming you're looking for shoegaze, highly recommending Cheatahs Sunne EP

So hello! I recently bought TBB Heaven and I love it. I'm pretty deep in love with shoegaze, dream pop and post punk, and my guess is this label presses a lot of it. What do you club members recommend for someone like me? 

The older Bilinda Butchers sounds a lot like The Radio Dept. so I recommend checking them out!