mat from coma/elvis said alex has a CDr with rare songs on it, anyone going to any of their upcoming shows ?

I just saw that on his tumblr as well.

I'd like to get in on it, too - if anyone's going to one of the upcoming shows, would they mind picking me up a copy of that CD? I'd throw a good bit of money yr way as thanks.

Some of HEAVEN have gone out, I'm putting the rest out over the next few days, have just been getting over pneumonia for the past week or so before I go back into shipping work.

The 2nd pressing of Ontario Gothic arrived here with the wrong jackets printed, we're just waiting on replacements for them before we start shipping them.

As for Swung from The Branches, it seems like the freight company that was in charge with delivering them has someone lost them?? I'm just trying to work through that fun little task now, but everything should be sorted out sortly.

Thanks everyone xo

Some of HEAVEN have gone out, I'm putting the rest out over the next few days, have just been getting over pneumonia for the past week or so before I go back into shipping work.

The 2nd pressing of Ontario Gothic arrived here with the wrong jackets printed, we're just waiting on replacements for them before we start shipping them.

As for Swung from The Branches, it seems like the freight company that was in charge with delivering them has someone lost them?? I'm just trying to work through that fun little task now, but everything should be sorted out sortly.

Thanks everyone xo

Does Alex G have any copies of DSU on vinyl on tour? If so, is it color vinyl? Thanks!

Hello! I've been sick with pneumonia for the past two and a half weeks and we're still waiting for some of the actual records and new jackets for the ones that were misprinted to arrive, so obviously those things have slowed shipping down a bit on a level that's beyond our control, but once all that gets taken care of the rest of them will go out.