My first vinyl release is now up for PO! Thought some of you might be interested! Link to the master post here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111434-po-pill-friends-blessed-suffering-ffo-teen-suicide-elvis-depressedly-alex-g/

11070632_908019502592372_809767545499437

Pill Friends - Blessed Suffering vinyl pre-orders are now up! These are pre-orders and are not expected to ship before 4/20 

Vinyl + T-shirt combo packages are available, as well as crewneck sweatshirts, all art done by Kyle Dawson.

On Coke Bottle Clear/Black Starburst (/350) and Virgin Black (/150) vinyl.

BUY HERE: http://outofbreathrecords.storenvy.com/
LISTEN HERE: https://outofbreathrecords.bandcamp.com/album/blessed-suffering

Thanks to homeys in Pill Friends for being super cool and talented people, my dog, dead cats, and weed. Awesome record to be our first vinyl release. Expect lots of cool things in the future and information about a giveaway!

Hello! I've been sick with pneumonia for the past two and a half weeks and we're still waiting for some of the actual records and new jackets for the ones that were misprinted to arrive, so obviously those things have slowed shipping down a bit on a level that's beyond our control, but once all that gets taken care of the rest of them will go out.

so there were problems with mister lies? i feel like that would have been fixed months ago

Btw, I got a leftover blood-red copy of DSU and the motherfucking CD-R from Alex today.

There was no insert. I'm not tripping, but if I could get one that would be nice.

Me too! I didn't see you at spillover or maybe I did! Where you the dude who took like 10 minutes to get a shirt?

Also I'm all over that pill friends!

My first vinyl release is now up for PO! Thought some of you might be interested! Link to the master post here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111434-po-pill-friends-blessed-suffering-ffo-teen-suicide-elvis-depressedly-alex-g/

Another record I wasn't planning on buying. Ordering now.

ps. Is the black vinyl 180g? I don't need a second copy but this is the type of thing I could potentially regret when they're sold out.

Me too! I didn't see you at spillover or maybe I did! Where you the dude who took like 10 minutes to get a shirt?

Agh dude I'm still really bummed I couldn't make it to that, or even the Dads show that monday (last minute emergency). How were the OT related sets? was the whole thing seriously in club dada? That place is way too tiny to host what seemed like a large event.

Orchid Tapes banners when

I always lose the buttons I put on my backpack.  So far, this world has claimed an old Snowing FYEB Decade of Dumb Decisions pin, an old school Title Fight pin, a PUP pin, and most recently, a "most shit is dumb" pin.  

I lost my foxes in fiction pin this way, and found it walking to class the following day. That FYEB pin loss must've been heart wrenching.

Lol, no. The merch dude told me they couldn't sell me the record because it had no insert, so he had to find Alex to ask it was okay. The funny thing is, a lot of people have different variants of this that never had an insert as well. I asked around on IG.