Why do you talk of JB as a band when it's obviouely Sam making every decision and even recorded Strawberries without any input from band members?

I guess calling anything a reunion tour is the best way to convince more people to come out.

Sam wasn't the only contributing musician tho just the core. plus the people who were in julia brown seem to consider it a band too so

Yeah the band doesn't wanna press strawberries which is very disheartening because it's flawless :(

It's the worst especially because that nasty production would sould great on LP; they never even pressed To Be Close to You either which was supposed to happen via birdtpes but we all know about "Closed for August! Catching up on orders."  The only JB on vinyl is the Libary 7". Still holding out on Transparent 10" with die cut cover art though.

nah theres a reunion tour scheduled this fall

Yay I'll be living in Brooklyn by then too!

Almost every one, if not literally every one of those songs is being pressed. I can confirm that much! There may have been one or two left off for whatever reason. 

Thanks for being a great fucking label

Speaking of reissues has anything been said about the Boring Ecstasy repress?

didn't pill friends perform in blackface once

it was like a halloween show and davis didn't have a costume and there were golf clubs so they said lets be tiger woods it was just unthought of and a bad choice but not done as a caricature of stereotypes

, you could always just ask them about it yourself tho