I haven't gotten swung from the branches either. He emailed me back once about a month and a half ago and said he would ship it the next day but nothing.

I just got my Fog Lake tape in the mail today but that was it. Still waiting on everything else and never even received an email about Katie Dey.

Anyone receive.. anything... in the past couple weeks? I filed a Paypal claim on my Heaven/Angeltown I+II order on the 7th (too late to file one for Swung From The Branches) and haven't heard anything from Warren. Nor have I received anything from the other couple orders I placed with OT. Bummer.

My two katie dey tapes and my fog lake tape came in today :D really dig the variant differnces for the katie tapes, but my first run's pink case was broken in transit :( still stoked nonetheless but that's a real bummer since the case is actually a unique part of this release. gonna pop one of em in the deck whenever i lay down in a bit

Anyone have an extra fog lake for sale? (Latest) pm me!

If you're willing to wait a bit another label is planning to do a second run of them (don't wanna be too specific because as to which because I'm not 100% sure when/if it will happen) 

edit: if you want any hintz juzt think about it tho it'z pretty obviouz 

Got my fog lake and Katie dey tapes yesterday.

First time hearing both releases in full, they are great

It's crazy reading through this thread and hearing all the stories of extreme delayed orders/no email responses back from warren

I've never had problems getting responses each time iv tried to contact him. Yea the orders normally take a while to ship out (months after the expected date posted in the store) but they have always came through, eventually

On that note I got an email stating dsu will be shipping "shortly after" my tapes were sent. I guess there was issues with the lp jackets getting damaged or something during shipment and they needed to be replaced.

So yes hopefully we get em soon!

but like

those are limited-run, sought after releases that a bunch of people thoroughly enjoy from start to finish and would love to have physicals of and you just grabbed 'em without listening? :o like katie's tape is only twenty minutes too :o 

but like

those are limited-run, sought after releases that a bunch of people thoroughly enjoy from start to finish and would love to have physicals of and you just grabbed 'em without listening? :o like katie's tape is only twenty minutes too :o

I meant on my stereo. I listened to them on my phone which isn't really the same experience.

So yea no need to try and call me out on something as I do enjoy the music on them and they will be listened to. Sorry if I'm some greedy person for buying something "that a bunch of people thoroughly enjoy from start to finish and would love to have physicals of" too.

Do you plan on listening to both copies of the Katie dey tapes that you bought equally?

I'm sure some one who didn't get one would love a copy!

And my previous comment was just from personal expierience with the label. I would be very upset if I didn't get any form of response after waiting months as well.

I misunderstood! And I only commented because we all know how silly the resale markup is on these releases and since they sold out so quickly I'm sure a buncha people missed out and this is aoty material so I was surprised to hear someone purchased without listening at all--thus the misunderstanding! Really wasn't trying to be rude and I do apologize~ and, yes i got both variants but as I said this is my aoty so far and I know myself, I woulda ended up paying an absurd amount for the second run variant especially with the jcard and case differences. This is the first time i've ever bought multiple variants of something (outside of the cold foamers lp which we distroed) and it does feel kinda dirty but it also feels kinda right like collecting all the dragon balls 

I misunderstood! And I only commented because we all know how silly the resale markup is on these releases and since they sold out so quickly I'm sure a buncha people missed out and this is aoty material so I was surprised to hear someone purchased without listening at all--thus the misunderstanding! Really wasn't trying to be rude and I do apologize~ and, yes i got both variants but as I said this is my aoty so far and I know myself, I woulda ended up paying an absurd amount for the second run variant especially with the jcard and case differences. This is the first time i've ever bought multiple variants of something (outside of the cold foamers lp which we distroed) and it does feel kinda dirty but it also feels kinda right like collecting all the dragon balls

It's cool!

Not trying to make any enemy's here

Just gotta defend yourself on the ol boards haha

But yea the Katie dey release is super good.

She has a very unique sound and I'm looking forward to hear what she's going to do next

It's crazy reading through this thread and hearing all the stories of extreme delayed orders/no email responses back from warren

I've never had problems getting responses each time iv tried to contact him. Yea the orders normally take a while to ship out (months after the expected date posted in the store) but they have always came through, eventually

On that note I got an email stating dsu will be shipping "shortly after" my tapes were sent. I guess there was issues with the lp jackets getting damaged or something during shipment and they needed to be replaced.

So yes hopefully we get em soon!

It's super weird because Warren has totally been good with this stuff in the past. Like it's always been slow but at least he used to pop in here every now and then and update us. It's pretty hard seeing him continue to post new releases while I'm waiting on super old stuff.