Oh no :( I wish I would have seen this. I asked the dude to end the auction early for me and bought it for $35. Something else that i thought was weird was that the J-Card was printed on a 4x6 photograph film :( :(

so you already received it? you should take some detailed photos I'm curious!

it's still possible that it's not a fake, but it seems unlikely at this point. on the bright side you might have the only Alex G fake / bootleg in existence! haha.

does the tape play the correct music?

so you already received it? you should take some detailed photos I'm curious!

it's still possible that it's not a fake, but it seems unlikely at this point. on the bright side you might have the only Alex G fake / bootleg in existence! haha.

does the tape play the correct music?

Yes I already received it. I'll take some pictures for you guys later tonight. Haven't listened yet but I will also do that later and update. I emailed the guy asking if it was a bootleg. If it is I may try to return or at least get a partial refund. The possibility of it being a fake makes me so mad!!!

I'm almost certain it's a fake. While 4x6" photo print jcards have become the norm in the past couple years I don't think the label that put out rules five years ago used them..

I'll just ask justice because he used to have the final copy of RACE given to him directly by the label that put it out 

Not sure why I'm getting down votes. I bought an Alex G tape on eBay and got screwed over, yet somehow I am upsetting people. I am new to VC so I'm not to sure about rules. Is asking to end an auction early in exchange for a higher price unacceptable here in this forum?

If folks here think you're getting one over on them, you're in for it. Even if the consensus that the item's a fake, it seems. Haha.

Not sure why I'm getting down votes. I bought an Alex G tape on eBay and got screwed over, yet somehow I am upsetting people. I am new to VC so I'm not to sure about rules. Is asking to end an auction early in exchange for a higher price unacceptable here in this forum?

I don't know what the forum thinks but I think it's cheating and just a sneaky thing to do since most bids come on the last day. You knew what you were doing wasn't normal :P