From an outside perspective it seems Alex is just so forward driven that he doesn't realize the demand is as high as it is. Whenever I saw him early last year he mentioned trying to get a DSU tape reissue together for the tour but that it wasn't meant to be (and that that was why he made the c-sides cd-r for that tour)

Okay but owning floral shoppe is like landing on boardwalk you're set for the rest of the game 

I totally feel you though. Thirty seems to be my "okay, we're getting too expensive for ANY tape" number bc I'm poor. There are the white whales which are worth it and more though. For me, RACE is one of them (along with SALT, Bluest of Them All, etc..all the stuff you'd assume i'd trade my car for) 

There is however a tape which I've seen go for an average of $80 that I'd buy for that much in a SECOND if I found one available. 

two%2Bmonstrous%2Bnuclear%2Bstockpiles%2

There she is..... What a beauty..........

On March 20th, 2000 at Laforet Museum in Harajuku, Kyo and Kaoru of Dir en grey handed out approximately 100 black cassingles, absolutely free, featuring a track the two of them put together separate from the rest of the band. 

My fucking heart man be still 

I can't believe everyone in this thread still bid on that tape, I forgot how stupid the kids in here were. You can make your own for way cheaper if you want it that bad.

people are stupid for wanting an original press opposed to a bootleg? what? do you realize which website you're on?

Learn how to read. That isn't what I said at all.

I can't believe everyone in this thread still bid on that tape, I forgot how stupid the kids in here were. You can make your own for way cheaper if you want it that bad.

Learn how to write and specify. Maybe then people will know what you're talking about.

tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_500.gif