On 4/26/2017 at 11:52 PM, joshman150 said:

Message Fog Lake's facebook today and Aaron said he has cut ties with Orchid Tapes and is very sorry for all of this. He is going to look into getting this resolved for everyone.

I don't know shit but someone said they got white /100 when this was listed as black /150. So I suppose there's a chance there are another 50 out there on black. Or the orders didn't come rolling in and OT got a solid deal on a run of /100 white cassettes and decided to hell with /150 black?

edit: wrong quote, whatever!

Edited by dantheriver

• 2 months later...

Numerous contact attempts all replied to with the same story, he reships and it gets lost but no tracking number. I'm really sad to have to deal with this, I've always supported this label. I know he's going through some rough emotional times but so are many of us. If you check there's already ANOTHER pre order up on the store. 

1 hour ago, EGsynergy said:

Numerous contact attempts all replied to with the same story, he reships and it gets lost but no tracking number. I'm really sad to have to deal with this, I've always supported this label. I know he's going through some rough emotional times but so are many of us. If you check there's already ANOTHER pre order up on the store. 

He's pulling the same shit on me

Opening a dispute in a day or two

It's just 10 bucks but fuck that

On 8/14/2017 at 9:16 AM, joshman150 said:

Just filed a claim, hopefully I will get his attention. If not when I am refunded I'm gonna go buy the tape again cause I really want it lol. Hopefully he's actually shipping new orders if he is ignoring old ones.

have you received a response yet?

5 hours ago, betawaves said:

I emailed him a while back and he responded saying he would ship it Monday. Surprisingly, he even sent me the tracking number, and I finally got my dragonchaser tape.

That's why each order feels personal and special. If he just sent orders like other labels you wouldn't get that satisfaction of speaking to a real person.

• 2 months later...

Answering my own question I guess but this info via the FB page for the band FKA Teen Suicide:

as far as i know unfortunately no one can reissue three love songs because of sample clearance issues. two labels have tried & had to back out because it would cost an unfathomable amount of money to clear the samples :/ i really wish we could do it

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2017 at 10:39 PM, EGsynergy said:

My 3LS is still missing an insert. Anybody willing to scan their insert so I can print my own HMU.

on a side note, nobody’s received their copy of Apollo vermouth, right?

Yo dude, I'll scan it sometime this week if you haven't gotten it yet. 

Also, just so y'all know first, I got hit up to release a Fog Lake/ Euphoria Again split tape.  

9 hours ago, Out of Breath Records said:

Yo dude, I'll scan it sometime this week if you haven't gotten it yet. 

Also, just so y'all know first, I got hit up to release a Fog Lake/ Euphoria Again split tape.  

I still need the insert if you don’t mind. Also I got my Apollo tape!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 12:01 AM, RockPuppetz said:

so this is how it ends? not with a bang, but with a slowing down to a whimper and fading into obscurity.

Seen it happen so many times now. Easy to spot it coming from early on though and I'm still waiting for my apology for pointing it out and getting shit on lololol jk

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Some of these guys got so mad.

*points out one of various ridiculous label practices*

"Hey shut up Warrens supporting himself with this label let him take advantage of our naivety it's ok fuck you you entitled prick!"

I'm still laughing about DSU when I was complaining about the $20 price tag. Fella said oh well guess I won't ever get it... two more label releases later I'm pretty happy.