I don't mean to be bitchin', but are all their vinyl releases $20?  Any reasoning behind this?

I think Warren does Orchid Tapes full time in Brooklyn. Also really small runs. I've probably shelled at least $200 to them, and I don't regret it a bit, it's wonderful music, service, and aesthetic. I caught some of their stuff on tour and DSU which is 20 on the site was 16 I think on tour? I think someone started a fuss about it on one of the PO threads, but if price is seriously an issue I think you can talk to Warren about whatever and he's offered to knock a couple bucks off. But tbh it's not that bad considering I paid over $40 for the new Joyce Manor record/shirt bundle. And that's from Epitaph. 

The candy and tea don't add any money to the fee. They're so cheap to buy in bulk, surely Warren includes them as a complimentary treat and I'm sure if be didn't include them the LPs would still be $20. (Also, pretty sure Warren loves to wrap all your senses up in a release--so sip and TASTE the gentle tea as your record spins or maybe pop in the candy and TASTE it. And of course you'll be HEARING the music. BAM full-blown sense assault) whenever you pull out boring ecstasy and FEEL the sleeve in your hands, FEEL yourself placing the record and needle, intake the SMELL of the scent sprayed onto the sleeve, spend time LOOKING at the perfectly crafted aesthetic of the packaging and unique record variants,

Dude, trust me, I know. And Alex sold his tapes for $5 as opposed to $8. But I'm assuming Alex was given his 100 copies for little or no fees, and Warren is funding every release. So I can see why Alex wouldn't feel as compelled to seek larger profit. But yeah I was stoked to get a blood red dsu, and a green cassette dsu for less than the price of a single LP shipped. But I'm not upset with Warren ls extra five dollar fees anymore. Just tell yourself its helping fund the next release from am artist you really love (: