We gon' fight.

but like really, instead of bidding each other out and raising the prices to $40+ maybe we should just discuss who wants what most instead and let 'em get it for a reasonable price?

really id be happy with the starry cat tape, not thrilled at the price but that thing pops up on the Internet 2-3 times a year so it's worth it

I want starry cat but I'm willing to not bid on that one.. It's my least listened to sam project

what i really want is that Posthumous Release, I just got Blue Suicide on tape recently and have been looking for a copy of PR. But there were a good bit of em in comparison tho so I wouldn't wanna go much higher than the asking price, it's already preeeeetty close to my cutoff point for tapes 

After months of waiting, emailing, and more waiting I finally have more Orchid Tapes stuff. 

I managed to grab one of the Ontario Gothic tapes that went up a while ago but the package was stolen from Warren's lobby waiting to be picked up by the Postal Service so he replaced that tape with a Three Loves Songs B-Sides tape which I'm pretty stoked about. Just happy to finally have the stuff I ordered 9 months ago lol.