lol no fucking way...

I have the starry cat tape in my cart and the little wheel is just spinning as paypal loads. I opened a new tab and they're already gone.

C'mon little wheel. DO IT.

EDIT: I refreshed the page like an idiot and lost it. :(

This happened to me with my order earlier too. What happens is Paypal discreetly opens a new window that you may not have noticed. You have to complete the payment in this new window then it will close and the wheel vanishes. I canceled my first attempt and was screaming because the damn wheel wouldn't stop spinning-- then i realized and I felt dumb haha 

actually would someone be down to write an article about "cult" of orchid tapes?

Subtle marketing research for ztapes?  :P i jest. i think we all just have similar tastes in what we enjoy and the label shares those tastes and often issues music that we consider nice 

Also RULES and Starry cat are gone. I hope you all were able to get a copy!

Subtle marketing research for ztapes?  :P i jest. i think we all just have similar tastes in what we enjoy and the label shares those tastes and often issues music that we consider nice 

Also RULES and Starry cat are gone. I hope you all were able to get a copy!

not really. I am just curious, what people like about orchid tapes. i want this for our new site UC. i think orchid tapes is a good example for many labels how to run it successfully. but i always saw just from my point of view, so i wanted to know more. ;)