This was posted to tumblr / ig / whatever yesterday. Looks like they finally arrived!

coZVg2o.jpg

The midtones don't do the yellow justice, but I'm sure they're fucking prime time! My wife thinks I'm trolling that Foxes in Fiction have vinyl records and that warren runs the whole thing because she put one of the songs on a mix tape for me from this album and she's still stuck in the "hella super digital underground" SHE"LL FUCKING SEE, SHE"LL SEE REAL SOON. 

finally got my mister lies. bad seam splits that went through the printed sleeve even through the jacket. record is super dusty too. OT definitely needs to work on that aspect of mailorder.

the record is gorgeous though, and i got a super cool poster from the FIF/Mister Lies tour that came last year, super well printed. can't wait to spin this later.

sooo, anyone else really diggin the cdr? 

Yes. I'd heard a few of them before but there's some really great deep cuts in there.

And, uh, I'm sure everyone knows by now, but just in case:

New Alhambra tape: http://orchidtapes.bigcartel.com/product/elvis-depressedly-new-alhambra-cassette-pre-sale

LP: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/elvis-depressedly-new-alhambra.html

Got the deluxe package myself. Can't wait!  :wub: