Surprise LP in the mail from A band in pictures

I got home from work yesterday to a package from the USA that I hadn't paid for.

I ordered the debut LP from the band A Band in Pictures a while back via bandcamp and when I ordered it there didn't seem to be any way to pay postage, I'm in the UK so expected it to be expensive and when I sent the payment for the LP I added a note saying let me know what postage is and I'll send it over. Not long after my paypal payment was refunded and I thought no more about it.

But I get home tonight and I have a package from the band which contains the album on CD and vinyl plus a band t-shirt and a letter from the band to me apologising for it taking so long to get to me saying they had been on hiatus but were now back making music and to accept the package free of charge as they were stoked to be sending stuff over to the UK.

Obviously I was very happily surprised by this and this LP has instantly gone into my most prized section, I have a new gig t-shirt and the band now have a life long fan who will be looking out for any more of their releases.

I did see on the bands facebook page they had sent a similar letter and LP to someone in the US but as the LP was only a pressing of 200 I feel quite privileged as they can't have sent many out like this.