PO NOW: House of Heroes - Colors

The album was backed and the waiting game is over!

We officially have a title: Colors and it's being released in June.

Mastering by Brad Blackwood. Produced, engineered, & mixed by J. Hall

It was stated by Tim Skipper that it would be a continues album, from start to finish, flowing one song into another.

http://shop.badchristian.com/collections/house-of-heroes

Colors_zpsn8mfifdx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They're fully funded! Really happy for them.

It was already mentioned but if they reach $41,000 they'll press TIENTE (which I thought was already in the works, but I digress)

Also, whoever contributes to the campaign now gets it at a discounted price in the future

I'm assuming it was being worked on but was just a HUGE undertaking for the guys to press themselves (and understandably so) so hopefully it will be a quick turn around for TEINTE to be pressed when they hit $41,000 ( I have no doubt they'll make it)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

E-mail update from the band indicated there would be two different versions of the vinyl release when it comes out- the IndieGoGo backers version may be 180g, colored, different artwork...and the regular version released to the public.  Kind of what was already said on the pledge page but a definite confirmation of two different versions.

• 5 months later...

Update

Gotta start with an apology. I haven't even logged in to IndieGogo at all in a loooong time, and seeing all of these comments bums me out for being terrible at keeping y'all updated on here. I think I mistakenly thought our other social media platforms would be updates enough. The truth is you guys funded this project and you deserve our sincere gratitude and a sense of ownership for your investment. So, on behalf of everyone in House of Heroes, I am very sorry. We will do better keeping you updated as we figure out how we're going to release this album. Now for an album update:

The record is recorded and mixed, and if I may say so myself, it is really, REALLY good. We will hopefully have it mastered soon. That process will be a little more involved than usual because there are no breaks at all on the album. Each song seamlessly bleeds into the next from beginning to end, so we want to make sure and get it right. Being that this is a project we really believe in, we want to give it the best shot at success, so we've had some conversations with labels/distributors and contemplated some of the options available to us. We'll have some more news on this very soon. None of that will affect your contributions.

To the folks that ordered Custom Songs About You and 4-Part Harmony Ringtones, we are moving into a season of FINALLY investing in your perks. We haven't had the best means of fulfilling your perks until recently (specifically, quality recording gear), but now we do and I'm really excited to get to work on those!

Thank you for your patience. We didn't expect for this record to take as long as it has. The more we thought about it, we didn't want to just throw something new together. We wanted to make it special. I think you will hear the intentionality in the final product. Our touring bassist Matt Lott has heard the record and he summed it up thusly; It has elements of every single one of your previous full lengths, but it also has a lot that is completely brand new for House of Heroes.

• 1 month later...

Sweet, where'd you hear this from?  With a name like that, you'd hope there'd be colored vinyl lol.  

There definitely will be, from their Indie GoGo page: "Something tells me this record will be DOUBLE-VINYL, and we'll need to make it colorful, 180 gram, and awesome! CD also included. Also, receive the album two weeks ahead of the release date"

So excited!

There definitely will be, from their Indie GoGo page: "Something tells me this record will be DOUBLE-VINYL, and we'll need to make it colorful, 180 gram, and awesome! CD also included. Also, receive the album two weeks ahead of the release date"

So excited!

Yeah I pledged for that, too.  So long ago.  Hoping it's something exclusive for the backers.

• 2 months later...

Preorders up at BC Music

http://shop.badchristian.com/collections/house-of-heroes

Also, in regards to the orange/purple variant, this is one the website: Limited color variant vinyl will be made available for individual sale after the album is released (should supplies last).

New song, Colors Run: