// The 7" Sale: Arcade Fire, City & Colour, Converge, PBTT, Saddest Landscape, Touché, Post-Rock

Derek™

There was a short time where I purchased 7"s because I thought they'd be cool to own.  I have since then realized that I'm definitely a full-album kind of guy, and that I have virtually no reason to be hanging onto these.  Surely they'll go to someone who can appreciate them more.  A huge majority of these aren't even played because I own or ended up owning the album.  I know the value on most everything in this list, and there are maybe only one or two items that I'm hesitant to let go for super cheap.  If you're interested in them, you probably know which ones they are, and you should still drop me a line to work something out.

I've very short on 7" cardboard mailers, so if you can pick up a few items that would be great... but I'll hardly insist or require it.  And on that note, if you've got a recommendation for shipping 7"s securely, without a neat 7" x 7" mailer, please let me know.  I'm thinking those large envelopes + the ol' cardboard sandwich-support is pretty solid.  Yes?  No?

And finally... I've taken the liberty of pruning out the few 7"s I'd like to keep for whatever reason.  (Impressive packaging, replayability, favorite variants, etc.)  Everything you're seeing is for sale with no hesitation.

You can't just copy and paste from a Google Doc, apparently, so here's a Photoshop'd version with all my keepers cropped out.  Sorry if it's not fancier.  Here is the full resolution version, if you're struggling to see the one below.

JqCKDOQ.gif

Like I mentioned, most everything is mint and unplayed.  If you have any specific questions, let me know and I'd be glad to answer them.

Thanks for looking.