What is this collection worth?

Hey, folks.  I purchsed a record collection from a guy I know who was going to take them to a pawn shop.  They weren't going to give him much at all for them so I gave him a little better deal.  I don't know much about them, so I was hoping you could help me with their value.  I appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks!

photo%201.JPGphoto%202.JPGphoto%203.JPG

That Nektar LP is pretty sweet. So is the Motley Crue LP. I can't take the time to read all the titles but you are not sitting on a gold mine here. I couldn't imagine breaking these out piece by piece so your best bet is creating lots by band, genre, era and selling them that way.  If you paid less than $100 you should double your money and then some but you are not looking at a huge pay day. Limit your effort in selling these. 

Count exactly how many records are in that collection. Add a dollar sign to that quantity. That is its value.

EDIT: On second look, that Kill 'Em All spine looks pretty nice. That one is probably worth a good amount depending on the condition. I would keep it if I were you though.

Count exactly how many records are in that collection. Add a dollar sign to that quantity. That is its value.

EDIT: On second look, that Kill 'Em All spine looks pretty nice. That one is probably worth a good amount depending on the condition. I would keep it if I were you though.

Indeed, a Megaforce Pressing, worth having a listen to

Metallica might be worth something depending if its an original from 83. If its from megaforce records it will probably fetch around 80-100 

Going off the condition and the way the rest have been stored, you would have a hard time selling KEA for that much....would have to be in pretty good condition for a $80+ sell surely

Based on condition alot of these would probably be passed on at a local shop. They are selling them for 1-3 bucks in good to very good shape. Your best bet may be craigslist or a place like that and sell them locally.

If you are really looking to sell here im sure some would take a few off your hands. There are a few i would take myself.