Tron Legacy repress

I have a copy of Death Grips Exmilitary that seems to have sky rocketed in value but if they were to repress it I wouldn't mind. After you've been collecting for a while you kinda learn it's always better to wait. Obviously some albums you can guess will never get repressed but those seem to be few and far between in my experience. I own albums to listen to, not to horde and then sell off as some kind of stock or commodity. More people enjoying good albums is all for the better and no one should have to drop absurd amounts on eBay to get it.

Hope the listing turns out to be true. Also, I swear yesterday the page had a "pre order" banner over the album when you scrolled over it. 

No other site has listed it, so I'm not holding my breath. Does anyone shop at newonvinyl.com?

Man, it seems that absolutely NOTHING stays out of print these days. Everything is now getting represes and reissues and stuff. Why not just leave them be. If they're out of print then they're out.

There's nothing wrong with this. If record labels have an opportunity to make money, they will take advantage of that. People should have found out by now that releases get repressed. Don't be pissed if you spent $200 on this very popular Daft Punk album because a repressing was imminent.

Also, original pressings don't even lower in price that much when there's a repressing, from what I've seen. Look at the Boards Of Canada represses. Hardly changed a thing. 

Someone from the label must have stumbled across this thread and saw Miko777's post.

"He's right, guys. If we're going to say it's a limited press, we better keep it limited. It's the right thing to do. Call the plant and cancel the repress."

Hahah.... wait. :( Awwww

Well maybe one day it'll Happen.