Tron Legacy repress

• 2 months later...

so you can actually wait on confirmation before you try to flip it, right? cause I just saw someone who happened to have the same user name as you on discogs list it for $150 then only to see the listing magically dissapear...hmm.....

I already own a copy of this. If I can get another copy for $40 and sell my other why not? Let's not get into this whole argument on VC again for the thousandth time. I took the listing down in case it ends up being a repress and in that case I would want to keep the original. Whats the point of your comment anyways? Are you trying to be the VC vigilante?

Guest deleted

I already own a copy of this. If I can get another copy for $40 and sell my other why not? Let's not get into this whole argument on VC again for the thousandth time. I took the listing down in case it ends up being a repress and in that case I would want to keep the original. Whats the point of your comment anyways? Are you trying to be the VC vigilante?

If you already own a copy why isn't it listed in your collection on dead format?

no vigilante here, just calling out people on their bullshit when I see it....which is what flipping is IMO. done here.

image.png

To play devils advocate,

My dead format is so far from totally up to date it's not even funny.

People on this site care WAY too fucking much about what other people do with their property.

That's exactly what I was coming back in here to say. I have about 45 records that aren't on my tradelist. You caught me though because obviously deadformat is the end all for you to try and prove something right or wrong. That's the equivalent of relying on a Wikipedia article. I have records on my list that I sold months and months ago but I guess I must have those still because my tradelist says so!

Eh, it's gotta be a repress. It was inevitable. Disney appears to have quite a few vinyl releases lately and it would make sense to reissue a soundtrack that's in high-demand. 

I'm just happy I'll finally get to own the soundtrack on vinyl. The Game Has Changed.

I feel that is the case as well, but i also find that weird that they would just kinda push it through the backdoor without much fanfare at all. This is a heavily-sought record that was done by a notable group and it's just weird that Disney is just all eh about a repress. Really should have done the repress when RAM came out. Whether it's a repress or not, I had to have this after getting the TRON release.